Please note that our 2020-2021 articling recruit is now closed.
Articling students at our firm can expect:
- Practical, hands on experience;
- Dedicated mentoring program;
- Exposure to all areas of family law practice and files of all levels;
- Direct client contact;
- Courtroom experience;
- Opportunity to work directly with some of the most experienced and successful family lawyers in the GTA;
- Excellent hire back potential and the opportunity to start your legal career with one of the most respected boutique family law firms in Toronto; and
- Industry competitive salaries and benefits.
Questions about the articling experience at Nathens, Siegel LLP should be directed to: email@example.com
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated interest and experience in family law work;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Efficient legal research skills;
- Clear and concise approach to legal writing;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm; and
- Strong work ethic.
Previous advocacy and dispute resolution experience is an asset, but not required.
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for our articling student program, please provide us with a cover letter, resume, undergraduate transcripts, and law school transcripts.
We follow and abide by the recruitment procedures and timelines for student recruitment set out by the Law Society of Ontario.