Kelly Watson is an Associate at Nathens, Siegel LLP, a boutique firm which specializes exclusively in family law.
Kelly is passionate about family law and believes in a taking a practical solution-oriented approach. Prior to joining Nathens, Siegel LLP, Kelly worked with a sole practitioner who practiced exclusively family law in Oakville Ontario for articling and summers 2016 and 2017.
In 2018, Kelly graduated from Queen’s Faculty of Law. In law school, Kelly worked as a Student Caseworker at the Queen’s Family Law Clinic and competed in the 2018 Walsh Family Moot. Kelly has a Masters of Arts in Dispute Resolution from the University of Victoria where she focused on family mediation and collaborative family law. In 2010, Kelly graduated with an Honours Bachelor of Arts in Business Management and Psychology from the University of Western Ontario.
Kelly is involved with the Family Law Executive of the Ontario Bar Association. Currently she is in the role of Secretary on the executive. Previously she was the Student Member at Large. Kelly is also a proud member of the Association of Family Conciliatory Courts which focuses on providing multidisciplinary services to family law clients.
In her spare time, Kelly enjoys being active and outdoors, being on the water, spending time with friends and family, playing squash, and practicing hot yoga.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Ontario, 2019
- Queen’s University, Faculty of Law, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- J.D. – 2018
- University of New Brunswick, Faculty of Law, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
- University of Victoria, School of Public Administration, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- M.A. – 2014
- Major: Dispute Resolution
- University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada
- B.A. – 2010
- Honours: Honours
- Major: Business Management and Organized Studies
- Major: Psychology
- Exchange at Universidad de Antonio Nebrija , Madrid, Spain – 2008
- English (Primary)